Recent Mold Remediation Posts
Can you safely take care of mold in your home or business?
Call SERVPRO of Santa Clara 408-392-9700
There are lots of companies who will do a mold inspection/estimate for your company & talk about how they can “clean” mold with bleach. Well, they can certainly try, but it won’t help. SERVPRO® of Santa Clara is committed to re mediating the problem completely & correctly so that you can get back to business faster, with less impact on your customers & business. We are able to work with you to limit disruptions allowing your work to go on, with certified technicians that use proper Techniques and industry standards. For more information on how SERVPRO® of Santa Clara can help you call us at 408-392-9700. We can come out and do an inspection & speak honestly & openly with you about options that you have.#SERVPRO #LikeItNeverEvenHappened #HereToHelp #ReBuildingStories #SERVPROOFSANTACLARA
SERVPRO® of Santa Clara has been serving the community since 2001. We are dedicated to helping our customers when disaster strikes and helping to make it “Like it never even happened,” We are ready 24/7, 365 at 408-392-9700 to help you.
Does Your Santa Clara County Home Have A Mold Problem?
In Santa Clara County, mold can spread through a home in as little as 48 hours.
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (408) 392-9700
Santa Clara Residents: Follow These Mold Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold
Don't spread a mold issue through your home or business. Call the trained mold damage professionals at SERVPRO of Santa Cruz.
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Santa Clara mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Santa Clara specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 408-392-9700