Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
The rainstorms in California this winter have brought much needed relief from the drought. Drought conditions contributed to the recent wildfires resulting in loss of life, loss of homes and the devastation of large forested areas.
I am sure you agree that it is great news that the drought has ended, however, it does come with a price, albeit a small price when compared to the devastation associated with a drought.
With all the rainfall our homes and businesses may have sustained water damage. Here are some of the telltale signs.
- Sagging or collapsing rain gutters - Can cause water intrusion into a wall or ceiling cavity.
- Water Stains Inside the home – Staining on the drywall can be an indication of a roof leak or a breach in the siding.
- Changes to the flooring – Hardwood and laminate flooring that is cupping, crowning or buckling, carpeting that shows discoloration and vinyl that is lifting or peeling are all indications of water damage.
- Musty odors – Musty odors can be an indication of moisture that is supporting mold growth. As mold feeds on moisture and building materials, it off gases. This odor is a warning sign of possible wet materials that need to be mitigated.
If any of these conditions exist call SERVPRO of Santa Clara to inspect and provide our findings. An estimate will be provided that details what is needed to get your home back to normal conditions. We will help make it “Like it never even happened.” - (408) 392-9700.
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (408) 392-9700
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Santa Clara is strategically located to respond quickly to your water or flood damage event. When a major flooding event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Santa Clara?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
When water damage strikes, a fast response is critical. Day or night, Santa Clara residents and business owners can expect us to respond immediately to your water emergency.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
We are water damage specialists who get started promptly to get your property dry and back to pre-water-damage condition. Using advanced water removal and drying equipment and scientific drying principles to get your property dried quickly, we document the drying process to validate your home or business is ready. Learn about our water damage training and certificates.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
Properly restoring your home after a water damage event requires specialized equipment and products. This advanced equipment help us to remove the water, even hidden moisture, quickly and efficiently. We then dry the structure with powerful dehumidifiers. Finally, our technicians will clean the affected area with professional grade cleaning and sanitizing agents for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water damage situation is a little different, and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.