Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
The rainstorms in California this winter have brought much needed relief from the drought. Drought conditions contributed to the recent wildfires resulting in loss of life, loss of homes and the devastation of large forested areas.
I am sure you agree that it is great news that the drought has ended, however, it does come with a price, albeit a small price when compared to the devastation associated with a drought.
With all the rainfall our homes and businesses may have sustained water damage. Here are some of the telltale signs.
- Sagging or collapsing rain gutters - Can cause water intrusion into a wall or ceiling cavity.
- Water Stains Inside the home – Staining on the drywall can be an indication of a roof leak or a breach in the siding.
- Changes to the flooring – Hardwood and laminate flooring that is cupping, crowning or buckling, carpeting that shows discoloration and vinyl that is lifting or peeling are all indications of water damage.
- Musty odors – Musty odors can be an indication of moisture that is supporting mold growth. As mold feeds on moisture and building materials, it off gases. This odor is a warning sign of possible wet materials that need to be mitigated.
If any of these conditions exist call SERVPRO of Santa Clara to inspect and provide our findings. An estimate will be provided that details what is needed to get your home back to normal conditions. We will help make it “Like it never even happened.” - (408) 392-9700.
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (408) 392-9700
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Santa Clara is locally owned and operated, so we are part of this community too. When you have a flooding or water emergency, we’re already nearby and ready to help. We take pride in being a part of the Santa Clara community and want to do our part in making it the best it can be.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Santa Clara?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
As water damage specialists, we have the experience, expertise, and advanced training that enables us to get your property dried quickly and thoroughly. We use scientific drying principles and provide validation and documentation that your property is dry and the job is complete. Learn about our water damage training and certificates.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
Using specialized equipment and products, our technicians extract standing water and dry your property quickly and efficiently. We then finish the job with professional-grade cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing products for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water disaster is different, from the amount of water to the level of contamination of the water. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.