The Most Common Cause of Fires is Cooking in the Kitchen
Fires can and do happen anywhere and anytime, they do not take holidays off. Did you know the most common cause of house fires is cooking in the kitchen? SERVPRO® of Santa Clara is here for you when disasters such as water or fire damage strike. Whether it be from smoke in the break room at work from popcorn left too long in the microwave, or a space heater left too close to a blanket at home, we are Here to Help® you get your life back to normal. We know that just because we deal with emergencies every day, you do not. So we are here to share our decades of experience with you, as we guide you through the process of making it “Like it never even happened.” We are with you all the way. Our crews work with you and your insurance to take care of the details to insure you can come out after the disaster as if the fire never occurred. We walk with you through the process, guiding you with answers, advice and experience through to the other side where life will come back together.
We are always here to help you, Call Us Any Time at 408-392-9700